School Age Childcare
We offer a structured, activity-based program using the YMCA of the USA School-Age curriculum framework for a variety of enriching activities. Our program provides:
- A stimulating environment promoting spiritual, physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
- An opportunity for children to have fun, make new friends, learn, grow and develop.
- A safe, supervised environment that is licensed by the State of CT.
- An accommodating schedule that includes half days and delayed openings.
- Activities are well balanced and include: sports, arts & crafts, quiet games, science projects, group games, international activities, homework time, indoor or outdoor creative free play, service learning projects and a variety of clubs.
- YMCA character development values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
For further questions or inquiries, please reach out to:
Southington School Age, Emily Snow, at 860-426-9587 or [email protected]
Cheshire School Age, Lisa Zaborowski, at 203-272-3150×509 or [email protected]
A $50 non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration.
Chapman (22-23 SY)
Club Y (DePaolo and Kennedy) (22-23 SY)
Darcey (22-23 SY)
Derynoski (22-23 SY)
Doolittle (22-23 SY)
Flanders (22-23 SY)
Hatton (22-23 SY)
Highland (22-23 SY)
Kelley (22-23 SY)
Norton (22-23 SY)
Oshana (22-23 SY)
South End (22-23 SY)
Strong (22-23 SY)
Thalberg (22-23 SY)